Monday Grass Volleyball (Summer 2015) Volleyball · Co-Ed Social Volleyball in Denver
- Team Fees
- Early Bird 40.0 per player + 4.0 Processing Fee
- Regular 55.0 per player + 4.0 Processing Fee
- Late 65.0 per player + 4.0 Processing Fee
- Free Agent Fees
- Early Bird 40.0 + 4.0 Processing Fee
- Regular 55.0 + 4.0 Processing Fee
- Late 65.0 + 4.0 Processing Fee
How does it work?
Who's ready for some fun and social Monday volleyball? Our 7-week season starts on Monday, June 1st. You'll come on out to Cuernavaca Park, meet up with your teammates and play some volleyball.
You'll play one 45-50 minute game per week and after your games, you and your teammates will head on over to our nearby sponsor bar, Jackson's, to either celebrate your win or drown your losses - but most importantly, challenge the team you just played kickball with to flip cup!
In addition to some awesome volleyball games each week, you're also welcome to join us at our TWO free parties (kickoff and end of season), FREE happy hours and other fun social events that we're planning. In order to ensure you keep up-to-date on all the great social events and prizes, you should join our Meetup group and like our Facebook page.
What are the rules?
Please read through our volleyball rules (PDF file).
What does it cost to join? Who is allowed to join?
- Early bird: Our early bird price is just $40 per person and our early bird price will last until Wednesday, May 6th.
- Regular price: Our regular price is just $55 per person and the regular price begins on Thursday, May 7th.
- Late registration price: Our late price is $65 per person and the late registration price begins on Thursday, May 21st.
For that, you get a season of volleyball, two free parties, raffles/prizes giveaways, happy hours and a variety of other social events.
To join, you must be 21 or older, have health insurance and agree to our terms and conditions. We're all in this to have fun and make friends, so please respect all referees, players and observers.
What if I'm joining alone or with just a couple of friends?
Not a problem! You may feel free to join as a Free Agent and we'll place you onto a team OR simply choose a team name that sounds fun. If you're joining with friends, definitely coordinate amongst yourselves to join the same team. All teams in NAKID are fairly welcoming of new players and new friends! If you have more than a few friends joining with you, consider starting a team!
If you join as a Free Agent, we will be placing you onto a team by Wednesday, May 11th.
How can I play for free?
There are a few ways!
- Start a team. See the next section below on how to start a team. You will need at least 12 players on your team.
- Join our head referee program. We're working on the details now, but if you take our head referee training course, then referee a minimum number of games, we will refund your registration fee.
- Join our refer-a-friend program. You'll request a promo code that's unique to you, and you'll give it out to all of your friends. If you get 8 friends to join, we'll refund your registration fee.
How do I start a team?
To start a team, simply begin the registration process for the sport/day/time that you want to play, and register as a Team Captain. You'll be prompted to create your team from there. After your team is set up, email your friends and teammates and ask them to join!
For more information on being a captain, please see our Captains FAQs page.
We do reserve the right to place Free Agents onto teams that need players. Team sizes are a minimum of 8 players and a max of 12 players.
The last day to register a team is Thursday, May 7th. The final team list will be set on Friday, May 8th, and any team with fewer than 8 players may be merged with another team.
How do I get my team t-shirt?
We will be handing out t-shirts to team captains on the first day of games, and team captains will distribute t-shirts to their players. Anyone that registers after Sunday, May 10th will receive their team t-shirt by the 3rd week of games. So register early!
Have more questions?
If you have questions, please visit our How It Works page or contact us at email@example.com.